PDA

View Full Version : Join us for the Oprah's Lifeclass Challenge

NJoy
09-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Have you heard?

On October 10th, Oprah returns to teach the lessons that matter most to her. Check out the promo and reserve your spot (http://www.oprah.com/own/Reserve-your-spot-in-Oprahs-Lifeclass) in the biggest classroom in the world. I'll be there. And the first million students get a new copy of Oprah's class journal. Have you reserved your spot? If not and you're interested in learning life lessons from Oprah and want to discuss it with us here, go now and register (http://www.oprah.com/own/Reserve-your-spot-in-Oprahs-Lifeclass).

Don't delay! This is exciting and I'd love to share the experience with you. Let us know that we can count on you participating in the challenge by posting a reply to this message. Let us know what you hope to get from Oprah's Lifeclass and what you think it will be about.

I'm ready. Are you ready? :yay:

~NJoy

When the student is ready, the master appears. ~Buddhist Proverb

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study. ~Chinese Proverb

Tink
09-20-2011, 11:30 PM
I joined but I don't have cable so I won't be able to watch unless I can view online.

NJoy
09-21-2011, 02:06 AM
I joined but I don't have cable so I won't be able to watch unless I can view online.

Don't quote me because it's late and I'm delirious right now but, I think it will be online (or at least an online component) too.

Summertime
10-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I signed up several weeks ago so I'm in! Has anyone received their journal yet?

NJoy
10-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I haven't received my journal yet? I did get an email asking for me to take action on something but, checking messages from my phone, I didn't remember to go back and check. I think I'll do that now.

Just wanted to stop by to say ONE WEEK! I'm looking forward to what Oprah has to share. Obviously she's done some things in her life. I love to sit under those who are doers and achievers.

Are you ready? :clap2:

JourHealthyHairEnthusiast
10-03-2011, 03:09 PM
I signed up several weeks ago so I'm in! Has anyone received their journal yet?

I thought I was the only one who did not receive my journal. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I hope I was in the first million!

JourHealthyHairEnthusiast
10-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Yay! I can't wait!!!! :clap2::yahoo: I just received an email titled "Oprah Life Class Update"

Body:

Thank you for signing up for Oprah's Lifeclass. Class begins on October 10th at 8/7c on OWN and online at Oprah.com.

Oprah's Lifeclass is a completely interactive experience. You can go online to see who else is participating in the class, share your thoughts and revelations, and discuss the daily lessons with other students.

Also, we know many of you are anxious to receive a copy of Oprah's Lifeclass Journal. We are too! The journals are en route and you should be receiving yours by the end of October*. You do not need the journal to start the class. It is a great keepsake and way to record your thoughts. For more information and answers about Oprah's Lifeclass, please visit the Viewer Relations area on Oprah.com.

You are well on your way to living your best life, and we are thrilled you are joining us and millions of others in the biggest classroom in the world!

*You are eligible to receive a journal if you requested one before the deadline of Thursday, September 29th, submitted your address completely and are eligible pursuant to the applicable rules.

NJoy
10-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Woohoo! Me too! 5 days away now!

NJoy
10-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Woohoo! Class starts tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it goes.

NJoy
10-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Wow! Ok, first class. What did you think?

NJoy
10-12-2011, 08:38 PM
I have to record tonight's show. I'm headed out to a comedy club with hubby. But, I'm really looking forward to seeing tonight's lesson.

NJoy
10-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Lesson #4: And the truth shall set you free! I love it! :clap2: