PDA

View Full Version : Activity time!!! Write the Vision and Make it clear.

NJoy
07-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Then the LORD answered me and said:

Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

(Habakkuk 2:2-3 NKJV)

Ok, Divas. It's time to get things moving, to start dreaming and to get clarity on the goals for your life. Whatever it is that you want, you can have. In creating the lives that truly nuture us and bring joy, we must be clear on the desires of our hearts as it relates to living the lives of our dreams. Clarity is key in receiving exactly what it is that brings us joy. So, let's write the vision and make it clear and hold on until we see fulfillment.

Find private, uninterupted time to yourself to complete this assignment. Start off with prayer, meditation or whatever you do to feel relaxed, at peace and connected to your Source of power and wisdom. For me, this is prayer time in the presence of God, who is always with us and always available to us. Relax and release all concerns. Don't worry about what needs to be done or what you should be doing. This is sacred and useful time. Be at peace, open your heart and extend your faith to believe that your heart contains all the answers needed for this assignment.

Ready? Now, one at a time, ask yourself the 3 questions below and listen to your heart for the responses. Whatever surfaces, write it down, without question or judgment. This is not the time to allow fear, doubt or confusion to take over. Just imagine that you have been given 3 wishes and whatever you say shall be. I can't stress enough that you should not judge any of your responses. Just write them down for now. Ok, so here are the questions to ask yourself:

1. What does my perfect life look like in 5 yrs? (what will I have, do or be?)
2. What does my perfect life look like 1 year from now?
3. What does my perfect life look like next month?

These are serious questions. Maybe they look tough. Maybe they look easy. In any case, your heart already knows the answers. Don't rush yourself. This is a special, loving and blessed time and you deserve to know. How else will you be able to communicate the desires of your heart unless you know what they are and can see yourself enjoying them.

There's no deadline and if you're just joining us, respond at any time. You may share your responses here. We have created an atmosphere of support, encouragement and faith. No one will challenge you but, we will applaud you for your bold declarations and look forward to watching the desires of your heart come to fruition. If you rather not share online, that's fine too. Feel free to write your responses in your personal journal but come back to share that you have completed the assignment.

And finally, I encourage you, wherever you've written your responses, to go back and review what you have written. And from time to time, check your heart to see if these are still your desires. There may be some things that make the list that were actually influenced by your circumstances at the time of writing. Perhaps these cirucmstances, which were temporary, have changed, and therefore your goal as well. It's ok to revise your vision at any time. This is YOUR life and there is no right or wrong. The purpose of this activity is not to set goals and figure out how each thing will manifest but to be clear in what your goals are so that you can effectively communicate the desires of your heart for its fulfillment. Open your eyes in the spirit realm and write what you see for yourself. Hold on to that vision and as much as possible, BE it now or see it now and njoy it as if it were so and it shall be.

That's it! You have an assignment to do. Get to it! And happy manifesting. :cheer2: :amen:

Tink
07-30-2011, 02:25 PM
I love this!!! I feel the need to reiterate something you said: "This is not the time to allow fear, doubt or confusion to take over." As we complete this assignment, make sure you don't let reasoning and trying to "figure" it out cause you to get into fear, doubt, confusion, and also UNBELIEF. For example, I am believing God for a new home. I refuse to think things like "how can we get a new house with only one income and living paycheck to paycheck..." So, whatever it is, don't try to figure it out. We serve the God of the impossible! You don't need to know as long as you know the One who knows! Be blessed =)

NJoy
07-30-2011, 03:01 PM
I love this!!! I feel the need to reiterate something you said: "This is not the time to allow fear, doubt or confusion to take over." As we complete this assignment, make sure you don't let reasoning and trying to "figure" it out cause you to get into fear, doubt, confusion, and also UNBELIEF. For example, I am believing God for a new home. I refuse to think things like "how can we get a new house with only one income and living paycheck to paycheck..." So, whatever it is, don't try to figure it out. We serve the God of the impossible! You don't need to know as long as you know the One who knows! Be blessed =)

Truth! :amen:

NJoy
07-31-2011, 05:38 PM
***NOTE***

I just want to add that you are able to use your mydivaspot blog as an online diary to record your assignments, personal thoughts and notes. And, if you'd like, you can change the "Settings" on your blog to change privacy levels. Share with everyone, members or keep it private. In any case, it's there for your use.

You are also able to choose a "category" to organize your blog to keep sections separate or with different privacy settings. If you have any questions, please check out blog FAQ or inbox me or the webmaster (webmaster@mydivaspot.com).

Any suggestions, please inbox me. Trying to make things convenient, Divas. :cool:

Bella
08-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm all over this! I'll try to set up my blog and post a link to my response. Great idea!

Get More Joy
08-02-2011, 07:01 PM
I will be participating in this. Those are Bible verses that I live by. They literally changed my life. Once I write my vision down about my crochet design business, I started to receive more opportunities than I could accept.

I would love to continue to use this for other areas of my life.