PDA

View Full Version : I could use some prayer today

NJoy
07-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Not sure why it took so long but, my mom's tombstone has finally been installed today. I'm a little surprised by how upsetting this is. Somebody just pray for me and the family please. My mom would not want me all broke down like this, I know. :rip: :Cry:

Tink
07-28-2011, 11:50 PM
It's my understanding that you have to wait weeks/after sufficient rain for the stone to settle properly so that's why they don't put it on right away. I can imagine how difficult this must be for you so I am sending up a prayer right now. May God give you that perfect peace and help you to keep your mind stayed on Him!:pray:

ebsalita
07-30-2011, 06:51 PM
Sorry I didn't see this yesterday, Njoy, I hope you have found some comfort.

Tink is right, the ground has to settle somewhat before a stone can be laid sometimes its quite a while before things are just right. I pray that God sends his Spirit to comfort you and your family at this time.

NJoy
07-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Thanks ladies. I think that cleansing release was needed. I know my mom's spirit lives on so, I've never been sad about her. It's all the stuff that we'll miss about her. Somehow the tombstone symbolized the end of her natural presence and all the things that we used to do together. I'm ok knowing that she is in eternal joy. My mom loved the Lord and was a praise warrior. I know that she's now in glory, dancing and singing in the very presence of God. How can I have a problem with that.

Thanks for the prayer coverage to get me thru. I'm fine.