PDA

View Full Version : Indian Hair growth tonic Recipe

NJoy
07-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Hair growth tonic Recipe
Topical recipe helps cleanse scalp, strengthens hair, promote new hair growth, and stop hair-loss

Prepare a large batch by doubling or quadrupling the ingredients and store in the refrigerator. This has a consistency of smooth paste. Apply to the scalp, from nape to hairline. After applying the paste, wear a shower cap. Preferably, keep it on from 2 hours to whole night. In the morning, work the scalp again with fingers. Wash and rinse in plain water till water runs clean.

Ingredients
1. Fenugreek seeds, ground: Cup................................. Growth antioxidant

2. Besan (Chickpea flour): cup...................................... Protein, Zinc

3. Cinnamon powder: 1 teaspoon...................................... Antioxidant coloring agent flavor

4. Skins of white potatoes, chopped: 2 Tablespoons........ Silica

5. Carrot, grated: 1................................................. ............. Vitamin A Beta-carotene

6. Tomato chopped: cup............................................... .. B Vitamins, C Vitamin

7. Large egg beaten: 1................................................. ........ Protein and B Vitamins (Optional)

8. Yogurt: Cup............................................... ................. (Lactic Acid) Exfoliation, Moisturizer.

9. Water: Cup

10. Fresh lemon juice: 1 teaspoon...................................... Vitamin C

11. Flaxseed oil: 1 Tablespoon........................................ ..... Omega 3

12. Mustard oil: 1 Tablespoon........................................ .......Omega 3 and stimulants

13. Almond oil: 1 teaspoon.......................................... ..........Vitamin E

14. Gotu Kola extract: teaspoon....................................... Promote blood circulation

15. Honey: 2 Tablespoon........................................ .............. (Glycol) Exfoliation, Moisturizer.

Method
1. Combine all fenugreek Besan Cinnamon. Sift together

2. Combine potato skin, carrot tomato egg yogurt water and lime juice. Mix well. Cover with a plastic film. Let it stay at room temperature for about 4 hours. This allows dried ingredients to absorb moisture.

3. Transfer to food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Grind to a smooth paste.

Application
1. Wet hair with warm water. Wring out water with towel.

2. Warm the paste in microwave oven for 15 seconds. Apply warm paste to scalp, from nape to hairline, massage it in with fingers.

3. Now cover the hair from roots to the ends.

4. Put on a shower cap.

5. Keep the paste on for a minimum of 2 hours to overnight.

6. Remove shower cap. Gently work the scalp with finger.

7. Wash with cold water, rinse till water runs clear.

Tink
07-28-2011, 11:54 PM
This sounds very interesting. I've got plenty of fenugreek because I've been taking it to help with my milk supply for my nursing baby lol

Get More Joy
08-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Have you tried it yet? :D

NJoy
01-06-2012, 01:44 AM
I'm curious myself. Sounds like a lot of good stuff.