PDA

View Full Version : Random Positive Thoughts

NJoy
07-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Please post and share your random POSITIVE thoughts. I'd love it if this site remains a place that feels good, inspires and uplifts. Your thoughts may be random but may be just the thing that someone needs. Let us know what's good. Share please. :) Thanks!

NJoy
07-17-2011, 01:19 PM
I am definitely calling some wonderful things into my life at warp speed. And even in doing this time after time, I'm always amazed. It's AMAZING!!!!

Divalicious
07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Just got a callback for an interview for tomorrow. I'm really excited about this opportunity and I believe that it's mine!

NJoy
07-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Just got a callback for an interview for tomorrow. I'm really excited about this opportunity and I believe that it's mine!

That's AWESOME! Praying for you and believing right along with you! Please keep us posted.

Tink
07-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Remember divas that there is NO condemnation for those who are in Christ! God sent His Son to save you , not condemn you! I used to beat myself up for days whenever I backslid. Not anymore! When you mess up, get up! Don't wallow in it. Repent and move on into all that your loving Father has for you!!! He loves you! He forgives you!

NJoy
07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
I just ordered some brainwave therapy mp3's from Brain Sync (http://bit.ly/qcVl9g). Trying some out to see if they help with meditation and de-junking my mind. I'll give feedback when I have some. Anyone have experience with this sort of technology?

Tink
07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
I've never heard of that but I'm interested to see how it works for you. I don't have an mp3 player but I'd like to get something I can use to record some positive messages and play them back. Joyce Meyer says that studies show that we BELIEVE more of what we hear come out of OUR OWN MOUTHS than we do anything else!!!

NJoy
07-21-2011, 10:43 PM
I've never heard of that but I'm interested to see how it works for you. I don't have an mp3 player but I'd like to get something I can use to record some positive messages and play them back. Joyce Meyer says that studies show that we BELIEVE more of what we hear come out of OUR OWN MOUTHS than we do anything else!!!

This goes a bit deeper than repetition. From the site:

Brain Sync audio programs deliver pure and precisely tuned sound frequencies to the brain to drive brain activity into high level states of mind. These are brain states known as: Alpha for heightened creativity and deep relaxation; Beta for high focus and concentration; Theta for meditation, insight and memory; Delta for deep sleep and healing; and Gamma to increase cognition and improve IQ.

There's tons of research backing this technology. Additionally, there are programs that have subliminal programming that is able to bypass the concious mind into the subconcious. Of course this is combined with the brainwave technology that has the mind in a more receptive state. In the subliminal compositions, they let you know the exact messages that are embedded in teh music or sound (such as ocean sounds).

There are a host of topics to choose from. I listened to my first one last night as I slept. It was on Success.

I used to listen to a brainwave therapy cd while working to relax because my work was stressful and tedious. I do feel like it was very relaxing but that was years ago and I'm not under regular stress. I purchased Create Success, High Focus, Sacred Body and Brainwave Meditation. Hubby and I are both trying them and bought 3 and got 1 free. I chose mp3's because I can listen to them on my phone or on my computer. They also have CD's.

I'm excited to give them a try. If they work as well as they did in keeping me relaxed while working, I'll be satisfied. But, I'm expecting the best...as always, and will be trying the brainwave meditation during my visualizations. May even use it as a backgroud to a mind movie (images, music and spoken word). I'm excited!...as always. lol

Tink
07-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Wow! That sounds very exciting!

NJoy
07-21-2011, 11:14 PM
I know, right?! :cheer2:

NJoy
07-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Music, music, music! I love music!

Afro_Chic
08-01-2011, 02:54 PM
I love the positive vibes on this forum. I love it..

NJoy
08-01-2011, 08:11 PM
It is a fundamental law of the universe that what we focus on grows. If we continually think about what we lack, that is what will grow for us.

NJoy
08-22-2011, 09:43 AM
Letting go of all limitations and judgments, I attract everything that I want into my life. I am truly blessed!

coco
09-14-2011, 03:31 PM
This goes a bit deeper than repetition. From the site:

There's tons of research backing this technology. Additionally, there are programs that have subliminal programming that is able to bypass the concious mind into the subconcious. Of course this is combined with the brainwave technology that has the mind in a more receptive state. In the subliminal compositions, they let you know the exact messages that are embedded in teh music or sound (such as ocean sounds).

There are a host of topics to choose from. I listened to my first one last night as I slept. It was on Success.

I used to listen to a brainwave therapy cd while working to relax because my work was stressful and tedious. I do feel like it was very relaxing but that was years ago and I'm not under regular stress. I purchased Create Success, High Focus, Sacred Body and Brainwave Meditation. Hubby and I are both trying them and bought 3 and got 1 free. I chose mp3's because I can listen to them on my phone or on my computer. They also have CD's.

I'm excited to give them a try. If they work as well as they did in keeping me relaxed while working, I'll be satisfied. But, I'm expecting the best...as always, and will be trying the brainwave meditation during my visualizations. May even use it as a backgroud to a mind movie (images, music and spoken word). I'm excited!...as always. lol

Njoy, I have been using subliminals from www.stevegjones.com. I have not been consistent due to so much information that I have gathered I have been jumping around instead of trusting my internal guide. My mother-in-law is a life coach and has such a wealth of information that I have been cramming for the past 2-3 years :work:. Please keep us posted on how these are working for you.

Tink
07-31-2012, 04:27 PM
I downloaded an app that will let me make recordings and I plan to record myself and listen to my positive affirmations while falling asleep! I'm so excited!!! Njoy, how is the brain sync cd going???

NJoy
08-01-2012, 08:04 PM
I downloaded an app that will let me make recordings and I plan to record myself and listen to my positive affirmations while falling asleep! I'm so excited!!! Njoy, how is the brain sync cd going???

I haven't been listening to it lately. I had it on my phone and then ended up getting a new phone. Didn't even think to load it on my new phone so, thanks for the reminder.

I do think that it was working because I felt healthier, more confident (or maybe more positive) and calmer when working on mundane projects.

I also did a recording of my own voice with suggestions towards my goals. I need to get back to that too.

Meantime, this summer has been a whirlwind. Once the kids are back in school (next week), I'll be able to get back on track with some of the things that I was doing for myself.

Good post!